The Limited Liability Company «FSCORLAB» (hereinafter referred to as FSCORLAB) processes the data specified in this Policy collected during the use of visitors to our website. By clicking the «OK» button in the Cookie Processing Notification Window, you consent to the processing of your Cookies. You can also opt out of processing Cookies in accordance with paragraph 5 of this Policy.
- Cookies are a small piece of data that a website requests from a browser used on your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information about your actions on the website, and may also contain information about your equipment, the date and time of the session. Cookies are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. If you wish, you can delete the saved Cookies in the browser settings.
- Cookies are used by FSCORLAB in order to improve and ensure the functionality of the website, as well as to improve the products and services of FSCORLAB to determine your preferences to provide targeted information on products and services of FSCORLAB and partners of FSCORLAB.
- Our site processes the received data, including using metric programs and analytics systems, such as Yandex.Metrica, GA4.
- Session Exist only in temporary memory during the time when the user is on the website page. Browsers usually delete session cookies after you close the website window. Session Cookies allow the website to remember information about your choice on the previous page of the site in order to avoid the need to re-enter information. Permanent Cookies that are stored on your computer and are not deleted when you close the browser. Persistent Cookies can save user preferences for a particular website, allowing you to use these preferences in future browsing sessions.Such Cookies allow us to identify you as a unique user of the website, and when returning to the website, they help us remember information about you and the actions you have previously performed. Analytical / Marketing Include information about how you use the website. For example, which pages you visit, which links you follow. The main purpose of such Cookies is to improve the functions and operation of the site. Allow you to show relevant offers to site visitors to improve the user experience. Mandatory The minimum set of Cookies, the use of which is necessary for the correct operation of the site.
- You can opt out of processing Cookies in your browser settings. In this case, our site will use only mandatory Cookies.
- If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the rights of the subject of personal data, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.