FscoreLab took part in AI Day 2017 on Dec. 14, 2017, as part of the pitch session.
List of participants:
• DataFuel – technology of psychometric analysis of social network profiles and digital traces for personalization of marketing, enrichment of CRM and improvement of scoring models.
• FscoreLab – scoring technologies that reduce the number of bad debts by up to 75% without losing the volume of the loan portfolio.
• Laeneco – a stethoscope with artificial intelligence that detects abnormalities in breathing, replaces the physician’s competence in primary lung diagnosis.
• NeuroSeed – a platform-marketplace in the field of machine learning.
• Sarafan – search for photos in the field of fashion-commerce using advanced developments in the field of neural computing.
• Streetbee is an online platform for distributed research based on crowdsourcing and deep machine learning.
• Statanly Technologies – an automated platform of services and tools for machine learning, data mining and visualization.
• uKit AI – service of website redesign using generative algorithms, machine learning and neural networks: updates the front and layout of pages.
• Spread – analytical services based on the database of extended information about the points of acceptance of bank cards.
• A stylist is a modular machine learning system that helps consumers find suitable clothing and accessories.